First Aid Cabinet Service
& First Aid Supplies
OSHA compliant wall mounted first aid cabinets for industrial, commercial, and business environments. Make sure your employees have the necessary first aid supplies to address workplace injuries.
Tired of Overpriced National Providers?
DFW Safety & First Aid is the smart alternative to your current National Brand first aid cabinet service provider.
- No more overstocking!
- No more expensive name brand items you didn’t ask for – lotions, creams, toothache gel etc. – that have nothing to do with complying with OSHA requirements.
- No more commission-based sales pressure to add items to your cabinet that you don’t need.
- No more “One Price Fits All” pricing that encourages your provider to limit your supplies to a minimum fill that may not fit your workplace.
We supply you with the products and services you need and agree to. Unlike our competitors, we pay our service representatives a salary with no commission incentives to create larger invoices at your expense. Try our first aid cabinet service with no contracts or obligations. We earn your business with each restock. Experience the DFW Safety & First aid difference and enjoy the service and professionalism that hundreds of companies enjoy today. You only get what you need and want at a reasonable price. We guarantee it!
First Aid Cabinet Service
There is more to this than you may think! What supplies are required? How do I modify my supplies to address the types of injuries likely to occur in my workplace? How many adhesive bandages, gauze pads, antibiotic ointments, antiseptic wipes, cold packs, nitrile gloves, and other such products do I need? Why can’t I just go to the local drug store to purchase supplies? To whom in my company will I assign the task of maintaining the cabinet supplies and refills? How do I train them on what to look for, which supplies are required, and where to get them?
We take care of all of this as part of our service to you.
Custom First Aid Cabinets are Our Specialty!
How the First Aid Cabinet Service Works
ANSI Standard, OSHA Compliant
First Aid Supplies are a Requirement
The OSHA 1910.151 is the medical and first aid standard that requires employers to have adequate first aid supplies on-hand and people trained to render first aid in the absence of emergency care in near proximity to the workplace. “Near Proximity” is defined as 3 to 4 minutes. It’s rare for emergency response to arrive in that time frame. The ANSI 2015 standard defines exactly what first aid supplies are required for compliance. Our service will ensure that you will have the required supplies on hand.
Avoid costly penalties from OSHA Compliance Inspections. This not only hits your bottom-line, the penalties become public record, damaging your company’s reputation. It can impact your client relationships and your ability to recruit and retain employees. Liberty Mutual Insurance conducted a survey and found that 95% of business executives perceive that safety programs have a positive impact on the company and 40% of those surveyed estimate that for every $1 paid in direct injury costs, there is additionally $3 to $5 of indirect costs.
- Our service promotes safety awareness. A well-stocked first aid cabinet combined with people trained to render first aid sends a strong message to employees that their safety and well-being is important to their employer. It helps condition them to act with safety in mind.
- First aid training enables employees to recognize serious illness or injury. It provides them the necessary skills and knowledge to react quickly to help their fellow employees who have suffered an illness or injury. This can even save lives!
- A first aid cabinet containing appropriate first aid supplies, combined with trained employees, can lessen the need for trips to the ER This saves time, money, unnecessary recordable injuries, and lost time events. These events all contribute to higher workers compensation insurance costs and higher EMR (experience mod rates). It makes sense for your bottom line.
- Reduce the potential for injuries to become worse. A trained person with the proper supplies can stabilize and possibly prevent an injury from deteriorating until professional help arrives.
- Doing it yourself is not as easy as it seems. Your most cost-effective solution is a service that provides the right products in the right quantities at a reasonable price to help you stay in compliance, and, more important, have the necessary supplies on hand to help your employees in the event of injury or illness.
Jim, thank you for a fantastic job. WELL DONE. Our company would be nothing if safety was not an important part of our plan. We appreciate you taking the time to point out that importance so that we may reiterate that to our employees your thoughts. This also shows our customers and GC we take safety seriously.
Selecting Jim Davis and DFW Safety & First aid to work with our fast growing company to develop, implement and maintain a turn-key first aid and safety training program has been one of the best business decisions we’ve made.
Jim has worked with C&W Manufacturing for the past two years providing monthly safety meetings, managing our respirator program, providing first aid and safety supplies, and conducting monthly workplace safety evaluations to identify hazards and corrective measures. Jim’s efforts have helped us to maintain an excellent safety record which translates to lower workers compensation costs and a substantially more productive work environment. We’ve always been able to count on Jim. You will not go wrong in aligning your safety efforts with Jim and DFW Safety & First Aid.
DFW Safety & First Aid has done a tremendous job training several hundred of our staff in CPR – First Aid and AED’s. They support our AED program and first aid supplies. We’ve always found them to be very responsive and easy to work with. I recommend anyone looking for a great local service to help with their first aid, and safety needs.
Railroad Controls, LP have used DFW Safety & First Aid to provide our new-hire CPR – First Aid Training during our weekly orientation. It is very important to us to have a provider that we can rely on to work with us on our evolving schedule for new-hire safety orientation as we bring our employees in from out-of-town each week for this training. Jim engages our employees and makes sure that they have the necessary skills and training to respond in the event of an emergency. Jim always emphasizes personal responsibility for safety in his presentations which coincides with the safety orientation we provide. We are very satisfied with the professionalism and value Jim contributes to our safety training efforts.
DFW Safety & First Aid has provided Bass Pro Shop in Grapevine with monthly first aid supply services, CPR – First Aid, AED training for our staff and Respirator Fit Testing. We have found Jim’s training to be very professional and thorough. His safety classes are engaging, concise and relevant. His flexibility and willingness to work with our schedule makes it easy to keep our employee’s training current and up-to-date. Jim’s high quality supplies and services are reasonably priced and his service is excellent. He is up to date on all of his information and offers helpful suggestions. He is honest and reliable. You won’t be disappointed if you choose DFW Safety & First Aid as your safety and supply vendor.