DFW Safety & First Aid has guided and equipped hundreds of companies to create and maintain a First Aid and Safety Program designed for their facilities.
Our customer care representatives are highly knowledgeable, and provide exceptional customer service, focusing on timely delivery and appropriate re-stocking of first aid supplies for businesses in Dallas / Fort Worth area.
Total AED Program Support
PlusTrac (TM) is an interactive, web-based AED management system that ensures the ongoing compliance of your AED Program. It can be accessed via an Internet connection and a web browser.
Currently, all 50 states require the routine maintenance of AED devices according to manufacturer warranties in order for their indemnification provision to be extended to acquirers. Understanding the impact of this requirement, PlusTrac (TM) provides the only true interactive routine maintenance manager in the marketplace today.
PlusTrac (TM) features an Interactive Reporting console, which allows you to view the overall status of your AED Program with a single click. With one simple click, you can view the readiness of your entire AED Program. PlusTrac (TM) allows you to easily:
- Make changes, such as removing or adding new AEDs.
- Record maintenance checks of AED units.
- Run compliance reports that help manage the program and personnel.
- Track consumable items such as batteries, electrodes, as well as the certification expiration dates of volunteer responders.
First Aid Supplies
DFW Safety and First Aid carries a full line of first aid kit supplies in Dallas , Fort Worth and surrounding areas. Our customer care representatives maintain the quality and accessibility of your first aid supplies by sanitizing and restocking your first aid cabinet as needed during scheduled on-site visits. Email or call (214) 613-5363 today to schedule your flexible delivery and service.
- Complete line of first aid supplies in Dallas and safety products.
- Customer care representatives who sanitize and restock your first aid cabinets as needed.
- Convenient delivery brings the items you need to your door with flexible service schedules.
AED’s (Automated External Defibrillators)
We offer a full line of AED Equipment and Supplies, featuring the ZOLL AED defibrillator. Our expert staff will assist you in determining which AED is the best fit for your custom safety program. Our excellent customer care includes delivery and installation of your new defibrillator. Included is guidance with the set-up of PlusTrac ™ total AED Program Support compliance software.
If you have any questions or need our services Email or call (214) 613-5363 today.